Saturday, September 17, 2011





Want to make something really SPOOKTACULAR this Halloween... Check these great ideas and our wonderful instructional class by one of the industry's best!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH RECORDED CLASS


I couldn't pick a favorite! I love the doorbell covers.... definitely making one of these! Love the treat buckets. I can customize my little girl's bucket to match her costume!!


I am doing this!


I am not having a party this year, but if I was, how easy is this??




I am doing this! You will need a clear-plastic pail that you pick up at a local craft store. I attached a photo of my father's day treat bucket to give you an idea





Wouldn't this be sooooo cute for a 1st grade class? Click here to see the sample template, you just pop in your shots for a cute little brag-book!

This last idea, the scrapbook pages, is how I capture my Halloween memories quick and easy. After the night I upload all my photos and pick my favorites and make a scrapbook page for each year. It takes me just minutes and I have instant gratification and no stress or guilt about what I should do with all the cute photos I took!

Happy Haunting this Halloween with Heritage Makers!!

Love, Candy

No comments: